Dairy-, gluten- and sugar free chocolate cakes. ‘How’s that possible?’ you’re thinking..right? Well it is. Let’s imediately jump into it.
– 1/3 cup coconut flower
– 1/4 cup cocoa powder
– 1/3 cup raw honey (you can also use maple syrup)
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 4 eggs
– 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
– dash of salt
– 1 tsp almond extract
– Vanilla beans for 1 vanilla stick (you can replace this with 1 tsp vanilla extract )
1. Mix the dry ingredients
Make sure your coconut flour doesn’t have ‘clumps’ in it by sifting it first.
2. Add the honey, coconut oil and the eggs and mix to form a batter.
Don’t panic, the mixture can be slightly liquid.
3. Pour the batter into cupcake holders or a muffin pan
4. Bake for 20 min on 180 degree
Before serving these babies, you can cut them in half and coat the inside with a little bit of (homemade) sugar free (strawberry) jam. I’m telling you…pure heaven.Heaven on earth! Enjoy!